We reserve the right to refuse, hold or return any shipment and may do so at our sole discretion and without liability to us. We will execute that right when (but not limited to cases in which):
- The shipment may cause damage or delay to other shipments, property or personnel
- The shipment is likely to sustain damage or loss in transit because of improper packaging or otherwise;
- The shipment contains any prohibited items;
- The account of the person or entity responsible for payment is not in good credit standing; or
- When acceptance of the shipment may jeopardize our ability to provide service to other customers. We have no liability whatsoever for refusal or rejection of shipments.